Sunny Monday thread

lotsofchat

Morning all, hope you had lovely weekends.
The sun is shining here - shame it didn’t put so much effort in over the weekend, the shit! Awaiting the delivery of a new bed then off to Amsterdam for a few days for work.
What’s poppin’ with you?

Sunny here too, got an interview tomorrow which is good, the postcode is the same as mine (first 3 characters) so i got excited but it’s like an hour away on the bus :expressionless:

Glorious weather in Oudenaarde, Belgium. Off to cycle up some cobbled hills. Bricking it.

Good luck!

Edit: your interview is for tomorrow - hold on the good luck

Really f’ing tired. So much so that I wrote Realling first

Feel terrible. Got an MRI this morning. Truly can’t be arsed. Least it’s sunny eh

Zzzzzzz

Cracking day yesterday. A lot of sunshine and a few beers

Actually, it’s not all bad

Hey ATT

I’m enjoying that feeling of no longer being hungover - it was warm enough to cycle to work without a jacket, and my day isn’t looking too unreasonable. Also, this came on shuffle this morning:

I’m sure that things will deteriorate from here but it’s nice to enjoy a moment of calm.

V tired from staying up watching twin peaks but have coffee and think i may make it if im lucky. Got a deadline though and dont think ill make DiSmeat tonight. Sorry all!

Great song!

Monday blues pretty low for me today, probably because I didn’t go out this weekend and also have a Switch arriving today! :smiley:

Wfh because I’m meant to have a counseling session online in one minute’s time. Then work, then pubrunner.

ooh would you look at that now

Yep. that’s exactly the song I would have picked…

:grinning:

… ah. whoops. :stuck_out_tongue:

my brother sent me this recently, I’m pretty predictable

The Kinks!

Ho ho ho…

I won the ‘Employee of the month’ type thing for my area of the business for April.

‘Extremely dedicated’ and ‘very positive attitude’ amongst other things, apparently.

I get a £50 shopping voucher anyway…