Sunny Monday thread

It would appear that 9 months of my work made it onto the front page of The Scotsman on Saturday.

Feeling very meh today, this whole work situation is ratcheting my anxiety up to massive levels. Thankfully, managed to sleep well last night, so isn’t as bad is it could be.

Three day week this week, three day week next week. And by then, one way or another, this will all be over.

Need to buy some short sleeved shirts.

1 Like

already covered

1 Like

MEW TONIGHT

CWBAFT

Morning all. Sweaty as anything after the cycle in, it’s very warm. Why do I always get horrendous heartburn on Monday mornings?

Got to work 20 minutes late, there’s no work for me to do and someone else is using my computer because his has a virus. Been told to take an extended coffee break. This is the best day ever.

1 Like

i don’t but i’ve wished a few people happy birthday coz it says so on fb and they go ‘duh it’s not my birthday hahahahahahahaha’ happened just last week in fact so maybe i will start asking.

I spent ages ironing my dress (which is really bloody awkward to iron!) last night and this morning all the creases have reappeared and I don’t have time to iron it again. I love this dress but it’s also an absolute bastard

Just do what everyone else does and wear it flat! Your body heat and sweat will flatten out those creases in no time… (I hate ironing).

morning all,

WFH today as I have a delivery coming - good cos it is a nice day and I can rock some shorts

Tan lines coming in hard after yesterdays bike ride in the sun - 2 pints and a lovely sausage sandwich consumed at the country pub stop.

Ate some leftovers for tea when I got home - then ended up going to the beach to drink beer, then had a whole other dinner in a middle eastern place

this would go down a treat - song about driving around with the windows down

2 Likes

I don’t feel well still
I’m going to go home in a bit and make corn chowder

I played that song at my covers band’s gig on Saturday night. A fine tune. We recently recorded it in the studio for our new demo too.

2 Likes

Sunny weather means it’s time to start listening to The Bees again!

Also good for sunny days:

And this one feels really summery too, for some reason:

So does this:

Morning all. I don’t feel nor look too bad considering I stayed up for Twin Peaks and had 4 and a half hours sleep.

We put an offer in on that lovely bearded house we saw yesterday, it’s the first gaff we’ve both walked out of and been genuinely excited.

2 Likes

:four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

:sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

:cake: :sob: :cake: :sob: :cake: :sob: :cake: :sob: :cake: :sob: