Sunny Sunday here

That’s tricky. I don’t think checking in on her after a police visit caused by an interrupted 999 call is nosey neighbour territory, though.

2 Likes

Ahhh this is excellent. Shell Grotto is deffo on the list and there’s a few bits here I’d not noted, so thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Tyre on my bike doesnt seem to be pumping up???

Have a wonderful hol @plasticniki.

@anon45164313 that sounds awful so sorry you went through that. Hope you can do something nice today to take your mind off the whole thing x

2 Likes

Hello I’m State the bleeding obvious

Check it for punctures? Also make sure there’s a proper seal between the tube and the pump… Sometimes it happens to me too

1 Like

Dump the whole thing in the canal and try to forget the entire sorry episode.

7 Likes

A strong motto for literally anything that inconveniences me.

1 Like

I admire you for that.

My actual behaviour would be the Sissyphean task of eternally trying to fix the unfixable things.

1 Like

Happy Sunday all

Going for a walk around Newmarket shortly, maybe a pint stop at some point.

Some sort of barbecue chicken concoction for lunch and then driving home later this afternoon.

Looking forward to seeing my doggy later.

No real plans today, might pop up and see ma pal and god son.

I am so hungover :cry:

Morning

Had a really nice cook up with someone I’m seeing at mine last night - did the classic DIS MS Chilli Tofu recipe, what a banger

Only mildly hungover. Day seems to be brightening up which is good cos I’m off to Unbarred brewery this afternoon at some point. Could really do with an extra day off tomorrow but it is an impossibility

3 Likes

I’ve not made that for like a year as I think I was in danger of putting it in the “I’ve had you too much I can no longer eat you” zone.

Her roasted almond pesto recipe that was in the guardian last week is chefs kiss

2 Likes

She’s a goddess

1 Like

Got to go to a kids birthday party this afternoon, meaning I have to go to Asda in a minute. These are undesirable tasks.

Think of the party rings and cheesey puffs you can hoover up later. In both senses of the word.

3 Likes

Not my party thank god, its in the pub one of the parents own so they’re going to handle that!

1 Like

I just inhaled a packet of pom bears. They’re so good but such small packets.

Feel like that TikTok where the woman instructs her son to get her the whole multipack of crisps not one individual bag.

1 Like

In Devon and the weather is shite what’s that all about. Also still intensely annoyed at the traffic management round Bristol.