Sunny Sunday

Good breakfast, nice cup of tea, Zuma spinning on the turntable. Come on Sunday, let’s have you.

2 Likes

Swiss Army veteran eh?

You need to STOP.

Man and boy

1 Like

4 Likes

Aced my tableau exam :partying_face:

Not sure what to do with my day now. The football team my gf has just joined have a game this afternoon so we might go and watch

3 Likes

Morning all,

I’m really glad you had a good time at the meat yesterday @ynot :blush:

I am lying in a baking hot bed I shared with one of my BFs, unicorn duvet pushed to the bottom, dreaming of fresh air and now crumpets too thanks to @barleysugar
No idea when I’ll be getting home as my friend is driving us home and we all didn’t get to bed until the sun was starting to rise :sleeping:

Why why WHY have no DJs heard of any music past the year 2007? It’s ridiculous. This is why I get so excited every time I go to District. Actual new music.

New bruises on my legs but I’m pretty sure I did not fall over or indeed disgrace myself in any way last night.

I’m rambling, sorry.
Have a happy Sunday everyone :rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

6 Likes

Nothing jumping out?

Manches strolls confidently into the thread with a reading list on the subject of hauntology

3 Likes

Just remembered the lush lamb doner kebab I had for dinner last night, getting quite emosh about it if I’m honest

I made a poached egg croiss work so never say never

1 Like
2 Likes

Ffs now I want crumpets too. Stupid past me bought bagels instead.

1 Like

That’s sickening I’M SORRY

2 Likes

the pre-birthday existentialism that is the hallmark of the neurotic man’s twenties is set to kick in any minute now

2 Likes

Just imagined this person getting up at the crack of dawn and making batches of burnt crumpets every single day

2 Likes

Get some smoked salmon and creamed cheese on there, that’s the proper business :yum:

2 Likes

Does she do everything that level of toasted? Just scare her with chat about THE CARCINOGENS

1 Like

Yes mate. Your BFF has excellent crumpet opinions. They must be almost burnt. Super crisp and absolutely smothered in butter, dripping out of the bottom :hugs:
Had my biggest argument of the last 5 years with my little sister over her trying to serve me flaccid, pale crumpets. Tbf to me all I did was ask if I could put them back under the grill and she was going through a rough time. We made up in time to have fun at the Everything Everything gig later that day, you’ll be pleased to learn.

2 Likes

I like my toast barely golden.