☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ Saturday Thread ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀

Someone set up a spreadsheet in work for the “airing of grievances”, and got annoyed when I couldn’t stop giggling

4 Likes

He’s gotten rid of his fridge and is only eating fresh food. Genius!

2 Likes

Could be any DiSer tbh

Pretty sure a disser would start a thread asking if it was ok to eat fresh food first

1 Like

Morning Ruffers, morning all.

Taking myself off today to South West London for a walk near the river and maybe to meet a good mate. Have a couple of books with me in the event that I stumble over a riverside pub.

Sat on the train sneezing like a WhatsApp virus, only one tissue left. Hoping to make it to Willesden Jn where I can pick up some more, still five stops away though…

Good work- can see how that might have slowed things down for the rest of the evening :slight_smile:

What does this mean in old man speak please? Lots? Viciously?

Lots, viciously and very audibly.

Going to a hockey tournament at the Olympic park which means sitting in the sun for 8 hours straight. Got a lot of sun cream on already.

Currently eating leftover a Charlie Bighams tikka masala for breakfast because why the hell not?

G’wan laelfy you’ll absolutely smash it!!! (within the rules)

The curry or the hockey?

Grey and muggy up here. Perfect day for the de facto Scottish national Netrunner championship.

Not feeling confident, but if I can make top 8 I’ll be well chuffed.

Both, leaving Bigham and your opponents as quivering wrecks in your wake

Haha well the curry is well and truly being smashed but the hockey is the men’s world league semis so it’s purely spectating from me today.

Do you end up seeing the same penoids at all these competitions?

Working 11-9 today. Really CBA. Working tomorrow too. Let’s write this weekend off eh.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Got Vincent’s first Communion tomorrow so today is all about sorting that out, doing some cooking, some planning, leg shaving, suit prepping etc.

@Witches I got some red Lotta shoes for the occasion, they are so amazing!! Will suit that’s yellow dress brilliantly.

5 Likes

Mornin Ruffers and team,
Dunno what I’m gonna do today as yet, might give the flat a good old clean, but I probably won’t.
Might go and buy a new jacket or summit.