Sunsunsunsunday thread

Not sure whether to make an absolutely foul stir-fry with a withered red pepper, some old grey wrinkly mushrooms, musty garlic and a grim looking floppy carrot OR order a delicious curry from the excellent place over the hill. This would also make an excellent leftover lunch tomorrow.

What do you reckon?

• Disgusting stir-fry
  • Amazing curry

0 voters

I can’t believe awesome fish finger sandwich isn’t an option here.

that looks so fucking good. god damn i’m hungry.

1 Like

Is that aioli or regular mayo? Looks great either way

Sainsbury’s fresh fish fingers are on offer at the moment. Highly recommended.

Salad Cream.

2 Likes

Hi Sundayers, please vote for the post of the week here if you like:

thedistrict’s link goes to japes’ post…

Ooops! Fixed it now.

1 Like

I think we probably already have our winner but I’ll leave the poll open for a bit longer.

Sunday evening votes are worth 10 times more than a dayshift like.

2 Likes

For the record it is absolutely my intention to keep this to Fridays whenever possible

1 Like

Sunday night dread

• :hushed::nauseated_face::frowning_with_open_mouth::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
  • :woman_shrugging::pray::disappointed::neutral_face::woman_facepalming:
  • :airplane: :statue_of_liberty: :cocktail::dancer::cityscape:

0 voters

Real bad. Got a massive piece of work to land for 9 o’clock tomorrow morning, and the guys that are trying to get it done tonight are struggling. Guess I’m doing 6am - 5pm plus a train journey from Guildford to Winchester tomorrow. Potential pints with @profk though

Have you applied for any jobs yet?

if you thought something might be seriously wrong with you should you go to the GP?

Of course not

Skype question: If I ring someone - I and the person I’m calling can only see me. If someone rings me we can both only see them. What am I doing wrong?

Duuuude

I’m very lazy/apathetic/lacking in a CV

Serious and urgent - A&E
Serious and non urgent - GP
If in doubt - call 111 on your phone and ask.