Super early Thursday thread

Go back to bed

Got the day off. Waiting for a delivery then have to go to Mozzas. Gonna have bagel(s) for breakfast.

nahh. drinking coffee now (i like coffee) :coffee:

Morning all.

Lovely moment in Sainsburys just now. Hit the wrong item (a canteloupe melon) which I was then required to bag. Assistant came over - a lady probably in her mid-20s.

“What’s the issue sir?”

“I’ve selected the wrong item.”

Then, in the deepest, gravest voice, she responded: “Well, you’re not the first. And you sure as hell won’t be the last.” :grinning:

10 Likes

Morning. On the train to that Glasgow for work. No sign of rain yet but I wouldn’t put it past them.

Reminds me of an interaction I saw in Greggs yesterday morning. The woman behind the counter said “Five pounds exactly. Oh, that never happens don’t does it?” There was then a twenty second pause as the woman took out her money before she felt obliged to respond “Ha. Yes! That almost never happens!”

2 Likes

Is it really only Thursday? Urgh.

good lord, someone please give me some ideas of what to do today. must take into account that i’m ill and broke, cheers.

Watch The Expanse on Netflix.

Learn all of the good Mars Volta albums on guitar.

Try to beat your personal best wanking record for one day.

clean your house

All at the same time.

Penultimate day at work, really cba. I’m doing a pretty bad job of my handover too but they keep giving me new things to do so I don’t have time to actually hand over properly. Oh and also I’ve been really lazy.

am gonna stick the hoover round, it aint too bad otherwise

watched the pilot a while back, thought it was bumhat

make the wifey a nice meal

Morning world.

Marking mock exams today. Really hoping they’re better than the last lot of exams as it was a slog last time. I’ve only got four students this semester so at least it shouldn’t take more than an afternoon.

Pub quiz tonight, bloody love a pub quiz me

serious ideas only pls

Get yourself over to Glowy McGlow.

http://www.somethingdifferent.london/glowy-mcglow/

Tired. Had a few beers last night and a whisky or two with my dad and his mates. Started making a cider as well.

Noey McNo

2 Likes

new sun kil moon record seems good!