Super League 20

Yeah that’s massive. Pretty pointless continuing with it

England will still find a way not to win it

1 Like

a big chunk of the tonga, PNG etc players will be in Australia too so cant see it happening.

Had forgotten this, dont know if im being to harsh on the Wigan player but feel ljle he should definitely gave been attacking that 2nd bounce more.

yeah it was far too casual

With SL games being postponed each week due to COVID it was a baffling decision to try and press ahead with it this year. They’ll struggle next year too as it will be competing with the footy World Cup.

On a side note it’s not surprising that there have been so many COVID cases in RL when players are posting stuff like this:

But Simon Johnson, the head of the RFL, has launched a scathing attack on his counterparts. “The World Cup organisers have been bending over backwards for many months to accommodate the concerns raised by the Australians and New Zealanders,” he said. “We believed we were in a position where they were willing to come. I’m sorry, but I have no choice other than to call this a selfish, parochial and cowardly decision.”

Taking it well.

It’s just completely incompatible for endemic nations to be mixing with zero covid nations.
I’m surprised the ashes is still going ahead

@moderators can you move this to sports pls

Weird how every other aussie team is touring somewhere

Almost as if the nrl just view international competition with contempt

and @moderators please change the title to “Rugby League”

They’re really taking the piss now:

What’s the story here? Queensland relaxed restrictions so they moved all the games there?

There were 3 games planned for Brisbane and others in Queensland but when QSL went into lockdown they were suddenly cancelled - which is completely understandable. But they have now managed to rearrange the games for a day later in under COVID protocols.

It seems the NRL is very selective about player welfare.

Like Radford never left

I didn’t see it last night, but was checking the score early on and it looked really tight so was a bit shocked to see the full time score. Are injuries hurting FC at the mo or is it just a dip in form? It’s a shame as on their day they look really good.

A dip in form after a month long break due to various covid outbreaks

Playing Leeds and saints within 4 days probably didn’t help, but the collapses against giants and saints are worrying

Time for Hodgson to show what he’s got