Super Saturday

Just read it, can’t believe The Guardian doesn’t fork out for a professional Zoom and they got booted off after 40 minutes! Does also seem daft matching people who live so far away.

Do socks count? :eyes:

I used that bens cookie recipe someone (maybe you!?) posted in here :slight_smile:

:hushed::hushed::hushed:

Much tired wow

It wasn’t me although I did try making them. Yours look better.

1 Like

I dreamt I stayed at @acorn’s house, I slept on the floor but it was very comfortable

2 Likes

:smiley:

I like that my dream house is nice, and I’m glad you had a nice sleep. perhaps my dream floor was lushly carpeted and scattered with cushions.

1 Like

That’s just one.

2 Likes

You gave me lots of spare duvets :slight_smile:

2 Likes

oh man a remote blind date with a safety cut off of 40 minutes sounds like heaven to this shy awkward single man

SIGN ME UP TO THE GRAUNIAD BLINDA DATA

IF I DO WELL MAYBE ADRIAN CHILES WILL WRITE HALF A PARAGRAPH ABOUT ME

2 Likes

Gonna need a link pls (to yours :D)

1 Like

LORRA LORRA

Totally misread this hehe

5 Likes

Ooh, tonight is film club :partying_face:

Any newcomers want to join in? High school films to choose from tonight

1 Like

It’s a bit cringe to read back now, it was nearly 10 years ago :grimacing:

Imgur

18 Likes

Anyone else getting absolutely bullied by hayfever rn? Run out of fexofenadine wah

Just a big runny eyes and nose mess currently

1 Like

“A free meal, some free booze” :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I cant usually watch them “live” with the club but I think I’ll definitely watch this week’s later and post in the thread (late)

1 Like

I’m seriously letting down my family today :frowning:

Feel so selfish but I got too panicked earlier and now my head won’t reset to normal.

Taps Aff!

Gonna have a drink and think about getting some lunch.

3 Likes

@colon_closed_bracket it won’t be this but the autotune and video plus Christian disco vibes are too good to not share.

1 Like