Super Saturday

Its no Hot Brew.

1 Like

Uh huh. Little Fig, if he ever stops hiding I’ll get a decent photo.

Ha I actually almost @'d you into that

1 Like

Is this a gay spa?

https://www.wolfspanottingham.co.uk/#%23%23

If it is then thats cool. If not I want to rip into its marketing on Facebook. I’ve barely slept so I might be missing something obvious.

Oh my. Good luck with settling Little Fig in and enjoy the cuddles and purrs!

1 Like

Ive cold brewed some roobois with lemon.

Shreddies for breakfast. Shreddies are very good.

1 Like

Morning! Up and at em 3:20am to go fishing, then i got a tee time at 8am. Hoping the rain holds off until mid afternoon. Enjoy your saturdays.

5 Likes

Hello everyone.

Any exciting BBQ ideas?!

Meeting the gf for the first time in 10 weeks, this afternoon, gonna be weird and difficult keeping 2m. But were gonna go the chippy (I wanted tacos but they have been deemed too messy for park eating)

1 Like

Catch 'em while they are still in bed, clever.

1 Like

Sausage and peppers

Best time to go my man, they are hungry at this hour!

1 Like

Hullo. Today I will be being Anna (to Mini Stacks Elsa) and going for a walk. Ocado tonight but I think we’re out of food so I need to get creative at lunch.

Gotta dash apparently Elsa’s fixing me up some pork chops.

3 Likes

might have a cold bath

Love it when my loaf of bread is looking good half way through baking

4 Likes

My wife, who was raised as a backwoodsman in Ontario, says she loves nothing more than a super early Morning Lake fish. Can’t wait to finally do it when we’re allowed back in. Happy hunting

2 Likes

Yeah same

My list today is a joke

• cut grass
  • strim edges
  • blow up paddling pool
  • fit new hose
    All of this needs to be undertaken by 10am.

Oh shiii

2 Likes

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

15 Likes

Morning

Bit hungover, shitty MH day yesterday but hopefully will be better today. Any conflict just fucks me right up

Want to do a bike but I can only handle an early one to beat the heat - kids are all still asleep and my new phone is bring delivered at some point today so looks like I’ll be staying here for the foreseeable. This is the best time of day in my little garden though so I’m making the most of it and enjoying the quiet (someone is chain sawing nearby but apart from that it’s just birdsong really)

1 Like