Super Tuesday, I'm in control

Morning! I’m at the airport, off to Helsinki today. I’ve never been to Helsinki. I hear it is small.

What’s happening with you?

1 Like

Morning early bird. Off to do an assessment for an internal promotion today but currently stuck between sleeping MrB and sleeping 4 year old so not getting anywhere fast. Safe travels!

Good luck today! :muscle: That sounds like there could be worse places to be (unless either one snores, maybe?)

Both snoring. One in each ear. The kid’s snores are quite cute though.

3 Likes

Helsinki sounds good. I’m on the train heading to a tedious all-day workshop for work. There will, at least, be a decent dinner afterwards but it’ll be midnight by the time I get home.

Also woke up from a dream where MrB was embarking on an affair with one of the school mums so obviously am deciding how to punish him.

4 Likes

About to go into circuits but waiting in my warm car till the last moment. It’s -4 here :grimacing:. Have fun in Helsinki!

1 Like

Good morning. I havnever been to helsinki myself.

-4! That’s colder than the Nordics! It’s a balmy 8 degrees in Stockholm today.

Me neither! Pumped, in a very low-key way.

Ouch. Hope the dinner makes up for it!

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but its actually a city.

2 Likes

Watching mighty pups and eating chocolate chip brioche in the toddler’s bed. I’ve slept here all night as he had a bad dream and when I went to check on him, he was also cold (despite the heat being cranked up full, it is -6, and he’s a sheet-kicker-offer). Need to get up soon. Do not want.

1 Like

Just been for a run :cold_face:

3 Likes

Enjoy Helsinki! :finland:

1 Like

Mountain Goats were lovely last night. Not the best show I’ve been to, but John D is a great storyteller and has so much fun on stage, and tbh I think I’ll pay £25 to see a room of people sing every word to No Children every time I can.

On an 8am train, going to walk to the station (40 minutes-ish)

Yay

Well done! I was planning on one yesterday (try and do Mon/Weds/Fri) but bailed, not so much cos of the cold but mainly for fear of unseen ice.

1 Like

There’s no point even trying to de-ice cars/ front steps/ driveway until this changes so presently trapped.

Yeah, today was the first morning where there was that sparkly coating on the pavements and the roads had been gritted yesterday. Fortunately it was dry yesterday so not too bad. A few crunchy leaves and it’s good to get it out of the way :slight_smile: sat here with a coffee now :coffee:

1 Like

Alright. Slept like a log. Fell asleep on the sofa at 9pm ffs. Up and around at 5.45. off today, so a lay in would’ve been nice. Off to my old shop to pick up an Xmas present later. Might get a McDonald’s for lunch

1 Like