Survivalists

The other thread about the asteroid, and a book I just read has got me wondering about this DiS. So tell me via polls, delicious anon polls

• I genuinely believe the end of the world is coming
  • I do not
  • I am unsure

0 voters

• I have stockpiled food and necessities in case of an emergency
  • I have not

0 voters

• I have a ‘plan’ if Everything goes south
  • No plan
  • Other

0 voters

Even if it doesn’t happen they’ve basically got it made. Self sufficient, minimal human contact, no need to worry about stupid modern life. Good choice to make imho.

If the worst comes to the worst I don’t know if I want to try to survive to be honest

3 Likes

I’ll probably be dead within 24 hours of any major apocalyptic event. I’m ok with that. Cba trying to do anything about it.

I am very happy to not make it through an end-of-days scenario tbh

4 Likes

what about living in the woods whilst society does things like brexit and facebook

Nah, fuck a wood.

2 Likes

You all say that, but actually faced with it I wonder if you’d have the same attitude?

1 Like

I’d like to carry on living forever no matter how shitty the world is as I am selfish and a coward

me if it all crumbles:

that’s the extent of my plan

think this is a bit niche but at least @roastthemonaspit will give me a sympathy like

7 Likes

I live in an area prone to earthquakes and fires*, so of course I have plans for emergencies.

*Sometimes caused by criminally incompetent utility companies. Capitalism! Fuck yeah!

1 Like

Eh, humanity might fuck ourselves over by climate change but longterm the planet will keep going and things will be fine

also I haven’t died yet so it’s possible I might actually be immortal

2 Likes

Melton Mowbray?

They said earthquakes and fires, not pork pies

I’ve experienced 38 degree weather now. I’m not up for that in the end times.

is that the women who pissed herself in threads?

yes!

Is this threads

1 Like