Survivalists

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: I’m going full cannibal at the first sign of danger. Only those with a taste for human flesh will survive in the long run. EMBRACE THE GOO, THE GOO WILL SAVE YOU.

1 Like

Iii’vvveee never had to

But I know someone who has

5 Likes

that’s the scariest film ever made. Love/hate it

2 Likes

It’s like thunder, lightning
The way you love me is frightening

1 Like

Le threadoi

even thinking about it sends a cold chill down my spine

Pacific Gas & Electric

the ents will outlive us all!

I was defeated, you won the war

Promise to love you for ever more

Couldn’t escape if I wanted to

Knowing my fate is to be with you
Wow wow wow wow

Finally facing my

7 Likes

what’s the best drug to take to make you just not give a shit and be happy should you be faced with a total catastrophe situation?

Sodium thiopental, pancuronium bromide, and potassium chloride

1 Like

could take a couple of kalms I suppose

2 Likes

i figure in a survival situation your main concern aside from supplies is items with which to barter. food? water? no! drugs. beer. cigarettes.

so my plan is to call my dealer, and when he turns up to sell me an 8th i kick the shit out of him, rob his drugs, then trade the drugs and shoot the money.

Fatal-Plus

that’s a reassuring name isn’t it

I love that in this future your guy’s still on during an environmental catastrophe

3 Likes

Shelter, water, food, Pokémon cards. Not necessarily in that order.

1 Like

I live quite near a lake so I could just go down there for water, food can’t be too hard t get, I suppose you could eat grass for a while if you were stuck

What, you think I’ve been playing all these worker placement games about farming for fun?

what prep have you undertaken if you’re at liberty to say? i definitely think the world is fucked and probably society is gonna go in my lifetime but not for another 30, 40 years or so. i’ll probably just join a cult if shit goes down, in all honesty.

1 Like

you can probably charge a phone up with a potato as well