Suuunday

Just had my first Tebay foray. Too busy.

My neighbour foraged some chicken of the woods yesterday and kindly shared some with us :mushroom: Going to cook that up later and hope I don’t die through mushroom misidentification as I have tickets to see Censor this evening.

2 Likes

9 Likes

RIP me

Had a good time with this, really enjoyed the whole opening setup and thought the main actor was great

1 Like

Thanks body, I need to go to out of hours or the pharmacy because I’ve got one motherfucker of an ear infection.

After that might treat myself to some confection
ary

I’ve been awake since 7.30am and haven’t really done anything yet. Think I might have a lazy day and not do any decorating.

2 Likes

Had a wild time interviewing for the BBFC once upon a time, hoping the film doesn’t bring up too many repressed memories :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

really hungover

stayed over at someones and shared a bed with a guy who was passed out drunk who looks a lot like me and he went home in the middle of the night cos he didnt want to share a bed with me :frowning:

Some people are just funny about sharing beds with people/don’t sleep well not in their own beds. I’m sure it’s nothing personal x

2 Likes

Have I been looking hot all weekend? Yes. Have I managed to get a single nice photo of me? No :sob:

4 Likes

Imagine being actual @shrewbie and sharing a bed with another @shrewbie. That’s the dream.

5 Likes

You misspelled rightly :wink:

You’re very kind and very beautiful yourself thank you :blush::two_hearts:

2 Likes

it’d be nice to share a bed with @shrewbie

• yes, obviously

0 voters

a pizza is a circle of crispy bread with whatever you like on it

3 Likes

I’m going for a walk with my friend Rik who is on a flying visit home from Berlin

we’re going to wander vaguely along a canal, but we’ll just be using that as a jump-off point for vaguer wandering

1 Like

also, I’d love to slow dance with somebody in a living room to this song

2 Likes

Hope the ear infection clears up quickly! Fbs x

1 Like

Say hello to him from me!

I’m off to get my nails done in a bit :nail_care:t2:

2 Likes