Swedish Death Cleaning

No, @BodyInTheThames hasn’t started a new Death Metal band, this is about ditching clutter before you die for the health of loved ones.

'Swedish Death Cleaning' Is the New Decluttering Trend

Although I wonder if this is fairly unique to baby boomers & most younger generations haven’t the spare cash or surety of where they live to indulge in tat buying?

swedish_death_cleaning

‘…the new decluttering trend’

:confused:

I recently helped an enderly neighbour with this as it goes

Kind of a weird thing, helping her prepare for the final chapter in her life but I totally got her logic and it was kind of noble in it’s altruism I guess. I was impressed with her anyway.

This is a bit vague I know, but it would take a while to explain the whole backstory and I’m on mobile so maybe later

3 Likes

Lovely cover

2 Likes

Liked their first album

3 Likes

Several years ago, I said to my mother in frustration, “It would be a nightmare to have to deal with all this stuff if you died tomorrow.” She looked at me, stunned.

Probably could have broached the subject a little better.

7 Likes

I can imagine getting a bit over the top with this and just sitting in my house, two days after my 70th birthday, on my solitary chair, waiting to die.

4 Likes

I’ve only skimmed this so I’ve no idea what’s going on but I’m up for this - 100%.

That chair needs to go gramps.

5 Likes

c’mon mum you don’t need two cardigans do you?

2 Likes