System of a Down 2020 tour!!!!!!!

https://systemofadown.com/tour/

• Y
  • N
  • maybe

0 voters

Seeing them several times in 2001/2002 was glorious and as great as that first record still is (second one is ok too I guess), not sure I can be fucked.

1 Like

No US dates :sob::sob:

I know we all like to shit on Reading for their rotating headliners but this really takes the piss

Have their been any new Kerrang bands since 2001?

4 Likes

If the Jefftones and SOAD are on the same download day that would be a thing that would make me consider going for that day

3 Likes

Of mice & men is just a reading of the GCSE / American Dream classic, I assume?

1 Like

Will Kiss make donnington pledge allegiance to the flag? Was gonna say Gene Hackman but he is NOT in Kiss actually

I am definitely going to Download. Don’t make me talk about how much I love Kiss. I’ll just embarrass myself.

3 Likes

It’s like they’re scared to name any other bands in case no one buys a ticket.

Sponsored by co-op :joy:

5 Likes

Thought I’d seen them recently, but apparently not since 2013. Who’d have known?

Saw them at brixton in 2005, poss the tightest band I’ve ever seen. That is three beefy headliners. Not going tho

1 Like

Would go to a non festival UK show

2 Likes

MY COCK IS MUCH BIGGER THAN YOURS

4 Likes

Would love to see them but never have because they only ever seen to play Download or the odd London show :angry::angry::angry:

MY COCK CAN WALK RIGHT THROUGH THE DOOR

Didn’t The Offspring headline this a few years ago?

Proper safe line up innit, nothing remotely interesting.

Will predict Limp Bizkit, Avenged Sevenfold and Five Finger LOL Punch to be announced next.

Ignore

Can’t get excited about this after Download 2017 and the band’s obvious disinterest in writing any new music. Rumours abounded in the press area that year that Serj and Daron wouldn’t even be photographed together.

A real shame; one of the most original bands of a generation reduced to traipsing the nostalgia circuit, and inconsistently at that.

Were they any good at last download they played?