T _ _ _ _ day

You post, so I don’t have to…

Can I have a P please Matt

What’s missing? U R (and H and S)

3 Likes

:arrow_right: :toilet:

facking elf an safety

Day off innit. Going to try to do something like: walk/shop/cinema/gym/swim/eat - will be pleased if I manage all of that.

Feeling a bit less like death. Might have to go out and do the shopping. It’s mighty windy here.

How is it legal to have to work indoors on a beautiful day like that. capitalism is mental

3 Likes

Morning!

Not sure if you people are aware but it’s very much my birthday today…
Going to have a wee bbq in the garden this evening and probably drink just a bit more prosecco than is sensible for someone who has work tomorrow.

Was beginning to get a little concerned as I’d not received my smear results from over a month ago but I got a letter yesterday with the all clear news, so that’s nice🎉 if you’re putting it off, get yours booked in! Menfolk too, check your balls and prostates!

This poll mainly FAO our esteemed friend @wileycat but please feel free to vote along for the fun of clicking on a poll.
Brownies… :thinking:

• White chocolate and macadamia
  • Snickers
  • Plain
  • Fruit and Nut (raisins and hazelnuts)
  • Other combination PLEASE STATE - CLICKS ONLY STRICTLY FORBIDDEN

0 voters

Have a lovely day everyone x

3 Likes

Nuts in brownies are an abomination unto God and man.

3 Likes

@pinkybrain for Prime Minister! :man_judge::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

1 Like

I wholeheartedly disagree but I have met monsters like you before. Need to check Wiley isn’t one of you :unamused:

1 Like

Salted caramel

4 Likes

Ffs work sent an email at 6 yesterday saying that we’re going dress down for summer early. Im still dressed up!

This is awful

1 Like

4 Likes

HP BD @Gnometorious !

I’ve got a half day WFH today, and I’ve been logged in since 8am doing an awful training course. Who writes these training materials? Dreadful! But my early start means I can log out at 12, at which point I take Jimbo off to the school he starts at in September, then we get to hang out at the beach all afternoon eating ice cream, which is just what you’d want to do on a day like today.

1 Like

Mackerel fr-

4 Likes

They all sound heavenly :heart_eyes:

1 Like

So tired. Baby would not go in the crib for more than 20 mins at a time last night.

Bit young to be having a social life, I’d have thought.

1 Like