T _ _ _ _ day

The ingredients will have been beaten prior to baking.

MK?! Mate, missed opportunity!

Woke up to a charming nose bleed. I can still taste copper.

Morning all, anyway. WFH today - it’s nice and sunny here and I’ve been quite productive so far. The eldest got to sleep last night eventually, maybe 9.45ish - she’s a bit tired this morning but she is off to sing in the choir and is quite excited as a result.

Supposed to be heading out tonight but am going to bin it off, I think.

Haven’t had one in a while. They are not fun.

1 Like

Strictly speaking, Bow Brickhall. A far cry from MK central!

Ah yeah, not enough roundabouts there.

gf made cheesecake brownies once. oh mate :drooling_face:

1 Like

Boston Cranberry Brownie

Feel terrible lads

morning all :wave:

trains were screwed this morning, so got to work about 45 minutes late. had to stand up wedged between a few people all the way, knees are killing me for some reason. plus the battery in my headphones ran out a minute after leaving home which exacerbated things somewhat. ergh.

have a lunchtime training session that i’m hosting today - should be alright but as it’s at lunchtime i have ordered food, think i got a fuckload of sandwiches and cupcakes :cupcake: :+1:

she said c u l8r boi, he wasnt good enough for herrrrr

1 Like

Just found this beast in our (gravelled) garden. Risotto, anyone?

Happy TWATS day, everyone. Hoping today will be my last day on this job. Cant wait to spend next week sitting in my pants on the sofa watching x files.

2 Likes

I did this too. Pretty good.

2 Likes

Also, has anyone seen that thing in the news today about the bear who trapped a guy in a cave for a month saving him for a meal? I’m not going to post a link because it’s absolutely horrific but JFC.

1 Like

holy shit :heart_eyes:

1 Like

R*IP, 83746725

*risotto

Uh oh, nobody go to @andyvine’s house

5 Likes

love owt like that me

1 Like