T-o-n-i-g-h-t!

Jarmusch always puts me in a good mood, he’s like a Western Ozu.

1 Like

Just finished the last of the packing, bought some travel pillows, checked about a zillion times that our passports and travel docs are in the right places, paced around the house for while, double checked those travel docs, tried not to feel quite so panicky…

Didn’t get a takeaway!

Because I found nuggets and chips in the freezer.

Have you checked the travel docs?!

Hey Bam, what are you planning to do once you finish work? (I’ve not been around much lately so don’t know what you’re up to)

Got to go and record an audio piece tomorrow outdoors somewhere for uni. Got loads of other homework that I’m not even going to attempt because it’s too much.

Go and see Severed’s band! They sound flippin’ great.

Quiiiick!

I’ve also got to work out how to live without this place for nigh-on a fortnight. I don’t think I’ve even missed a day since moving to the new boards…

Have a fantastic hol my man!

1 Like

They are, they’re so loud you’ll hear em in Ireland :slight_smile:

Thank you! I’ll be around for a bit tomorrow morning but I’m attempting a social media blackout.

1 Like

1 Like

Can someone with MS Paint just write Kanye on that, please?

1 Like

you always have a great contribution! always so happy and friendly.

5 Likes

You’ll be fine ccb, I think :wink:

I’m just going to try and make good music. I feel like such a shit waste of space as a human and want to try to prove to myself that my life was worth living.

Thanks for taking an interest :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can’t wait to hear it :slight_smile: and I don’t want to sound like a stuck record but you’re ace, music notwithstanding

got a bad feeling I’m a has-been but I feel like that every time

Hey Bam, you gonna write a really snotty leaving email? Those always cheer me up.

Had to get the plumber/drainage people out again, as water started backing up the kitchen sink, luckily no flooding this time. But still stressful.

Watched almost all of Season 1 of The Simpsons today.

Evening everyone,

Best wishes for tomorrow Bam! Exciting times ahead :+1:

Was going to see T2 but the ideal screening had sold out so instead I’m round a friends place; we made a curry and we’re about to put on The Shining.

1 Like

think i overdid it today, dehydrated as fuck.