taking a day off to do f*** all [no parents allowed]

I get anxious enough calling in sick when I’m actually sick. No bunking off for me, wouldn’t be worth it.

3 Likes

Don’t tempt me

Because it wasn’t holiday? For me it is. I give myself 3 or 4 sick days a year every year without fail, so I count these as part of my holidays

2 Likes

I once took a day off to watch cricket but the cricket was rained off so I sat in a pub all day from about 11am and got really really really really drunk

5 Likes

yeah, its called pulling a sickie.

1 Like

What a list, though. Bath, Brighton, Cambridge, Reading, London, Oxford, Bristol. It’s like a greatest hits of UK cities, plus London.

This sounds very good

(unless the pub was full of cricket fans)

It was (I got into loads of arguments)

3 Likes

all taken in jest. No bother.

Same. Even sometimes when I’m genuinely ill and I call in sick, I’ll make a miraculous recovery and feel really guilty all day!! WTF.

4 Likes

If we ever meat it should be in a Ben’s Cookie. No talking, just eating.

1 Like

How many holiday days (baseline) u bouncin hun

• Less than 20 (American option)
  • More than 30 wtf

0 voters

The Cambridge one is tiny so this would be exceptionally awkward. I’m in.

Currently 27 but will change to 24

Alright Keifer Sutherland

Old job was 35 + bank holidays + the 3 days between Christmas and New Year. I miss it, Pay was crap tho.

I’m a parent and it makes this even more pleasurable. Hardly ever manage it but its sweet when the kids go off early to nursery and school then it’s wake, bake, records and couch all day. Delightful

This is so, so bad.

7 Likes

Problem with that much holiday is that when you have a busy job it genuinely becomes difficult to take it all. I carried over five and lost 2 this year.

33 this year plus public holidays, one of the only perks of the job