talk me through how you make a omelette

you should have listed every ingredient separate and then we could pick multiple

fuck sake leafy

6 Likes

FFS

• Plain
  • Cheddar
  • Goats cheese
  • Mozzarella
  • Peppers
  • Pineapple
  • Ham
  • Mushrooms
  • Spinach
  • Onions
  • Red onions
  • Some kind of fish
  • Potatoes
  • Bacon
  • Tomatoes
  • Sweet corn
  • Courgette

0 voters

Cheese and mushroom is king - but deff a less is more scenario when it comes to fillings

cheese, peppers, red onion, something green like spinach or spring onions

• Savory crepe
  • Omelette

0 voters

Absolutely no point in a savoury crepe. Why pass up the opportunity to put sugar, syrup and Nutella on your dinner. Nonsense food for nonsense people.

1 Like

Actually think I prefer regular onions to red onions in an omelette, just said red onion upthread cos it’s a thing people say isn’t it

Well I believe that sensible well rounded people would have one savoury and one sweet :woman_shrugging:

Brown for first course, white for pudding. Brown’s savoury, white’s the treat. ’ 'Course I’m the one who’s laughing because I actually love brown toast.

1 Like

One of my friends posted this in our Egg appreciation WhatsApp group and tbh, it doesn’t look nice to me, half raw still!

1 Like

New band name

1 Like

I thought this but as I’m out of the egg game didnt feel comfortable stating it.

Dont really know why I’m here, remembering the egg times maybe

I don’t really like red onion, Shrewbs

That’s ok, it’s not possible to like every single thing

1 Like

I agree with that actually.

Your status as “The Wisest Boy in the Land” is secure as ever!

1 Like

You can make a 2 or 3 egg omelet in about 10 minutes. You don’t have to get all technical with it!
Get small fry pan and melt some butter
Whip 2-3 eggs in a bowl and add a drop or 2 of milk, whip again.
Tear some pieces of ham or any lunch meat you have in the fridge and drop in the pan to search a bit.
Add eggs to pan and use a flat spatula to move eggs away from edges of pan until they begin to firm up. Raise your pan and spread extra liquid equally around edges while evenly leaving firmed egg and constantly moving liquid around pan. Not as hard as it sounds. You could have added onions, peppers or whatever you want in the beginning by the way, I just was going simple for you to start off.
You are ready to add cheese now, save a little for the top.
Take spatula and flip right side 1/3 toward middle. Now flip left side 1/3 toward middle. Add more cheese on top.
Salt and pepper to taste.
Bon appetit!

Can you not

Welcome DivaDeb!

2 Likes

Please