Tame Impala is just one fella

The TV just told me she thought Led Zeppelin was one guy, called Led Zeppelin, who sang and played guitar with a backing band, like the Jimi Hendrix Experience.

Still processing this information.

8 Likes

Iron & Wine? more like Iron & Whine hahaha

2 Likes

Belle and Sebastian aren’t a duo, none of them are called Belle or Sebastian, and they’re shite

• I knew all of these facts
  • One or more of these pieces of information is new to me

0 voters

Next you’ll be saying none of Charly Bliss are called Charly Bliss. Or none of Veruca Salt are called Veruca Salt.

1 Like

Marilyn Manson is the name of the band as well as the man

• Yes
  • Nah

0 voters

Alice Cooper was the name of the band though I think, he kind of switched it to being him later on

1 Like

I didnt actually know that

I think MM has always been the name of the band but as they got bigger and Manson himself became more of an entity people just forgot about the rest of them

2 Likes

Isnt Alice Deejay like 4 or 5 lads?

I reckon when its a band like that with the theatrics they probably expect it, Twiggy did alright too.

I reckon its worse joining a band named just after the singer like Flint. Can’t think of any others

1 Like

She’s better off alone imo

9 Likes

PJ Harvey was a band at first.

1 Like

The Polyphonic Spree is the name of one man

1 Like

You’re thinking of Fleet Foxes. Not one of whom are foxes, nor are they particularly quick.

The Postal Service were so named because they used to send each other demo tapes and the like via “the postal service”. [clasps hands together to indicate synergy]

• I already knew this
  • Thanks for delivering this knowledge to me! ! haha

0 voters

Isn’t MM’s band called “The Spooky Kids” ?

Alice Deejay is a Dutch trance-pop project founded and produced by Wessel van Diepen, Dennis van den Driesschen, Sebastiaan Molijn and Eelke Kalberg

So who the fuck is Alice?

Right at the start but before they got signed they shortened it I think

If ever there was a ‘like x 10’ button…

Led Belly

1 Like

i’ve been to a tame impala gig and i did not know this

1 Like