Tanis

I’m listening to TANIS

What am I listening to?

Yes @Marckee, I know you heard about this 12 months ago.

COME ON ANDY!

5 Likes

My name is Tannis Michaela Truitt. I have elevan siblings all together. I have never been picked on about my name and actually most people, think my name is awesome and I agree. Some people don’t even believe me when I tell them my name is Tannis But that is ok.

Saint, Stina and Tanis are anagrams of each other; they contain the same letters.

Tannis is one of the character’s names in Underworld 3. He is one of the vampire helpers of the overlord.

Tannis is a variant of Tanner. It comes from Old English. It means “Leather maker”.

Tanis (female name) is Slavic and has other associations. It is a version of Tanya.

When I was little I had a swimming instructor (female) named Tannis. For a while I thought her name was Tennis.

This and The Black Tapes are great, but after the first season of each I completely lost the thread and had no idea what was going on.

Very rare and unusual, Old English name. This spelling can also be used for girls.

Tannis is one of the character’s names in Underworld 3. He is one of the vampire helpers of the overlord

Tannie,Tan,t.t, Tae,Ta ta

Tannis Slimmon, a Canadian singer.