Tasking for the next quarter

Refine objectives - @rob.orch
Identify key resources - @anon75298087
Develop communication plan - @jont2001
Conduct a risk assessment - @sine_wave
Finalise kickoff materials - @Gnometorious
Monitor budget - @chris-budget
Values setting - @Mert_Aksac

Does anyone have any blockers at this stage?

3 Likes

Have we done a SWOT analysis yet?

Well volunteered!

1 Like

oh no! (weakness)

Pain is just weakness leaving your body

1 Like

Still think we need to agree the TOR for this working group. It was minuted at the last meeting but the action wasn’t assigned.

Let’s roll that one then and revisit Q4

3 Likes

Timeline?
I think we need a gantt chart from @Slicky

@Slicky do you have scope to take that on at this stage?

I think we need to move can’t be arsedness from amber to red

Who’s evaluating Q3?

Well volunteered!

1 Like

Don’t think @slicky has the bandwidth at the moment but she may free up in a few weeks and then we should bring her in as this project is business critical and we could do with her expertise. Who’s her supervisor now?

I’d check with @marckee because his project has stalled due to a contracting issue so he could probably put a Gantt together, he showed me a really colourful one the other day.

2 Likes

stop RAGging on me man

Thanks @jont2001 - I’ll bear that in mind, don’t you EVER undermine me in a meeting like this again though

6 Likes

Have we pinned down a time for the KO meeting? Timezones are going to be tricky and I have a hard stop at 5pm on a Tuesday. Maybe @avery needs to send a doodle around once we get a list of participants together?

1 Like

teams or zoom? Do we need break out rooms? Might need to bring in a couple of extra facilitators.

Just a reminder that Marketing have updated the slide deck template. Please ensure you use the correct version. It’s on the intranet.

1 Like

so happy that not only was i tagged by lovely ant, he gave me a chance to jag my own work :heart_eyes:

1 Like