Taskmaster - an absolute casserole of a TV programme

love people from the internet

1 Like

Get this lad doing VAR

S11E03, cast spending too much time arguing like they are genuinely unhappy with the rules rather than for bants

feels like this is more of a thing than usual in the recent series, possibly due to not having crowd reaction to help gauge the reception

1 Like

Skin time is the right time

2 Likes

This is grim.

2 Likes

Enjoyed that. Best episode of the series so far

3 Likes

They’ve all gotten into the studio stuff a bit more this week.

Hopefully I’ll remember the bottle task when watching the repeats and avoid seeing Lee mack dribbling out chewed up banana again.

2 Likes

Good episode imo

3 Likes

Best one on Channel 4 of the normal series? That New Year’s episode was the best

Lee accosting the woman in the car is one of my favourite bits this series, and missing the task on the paper. Good episode for Lee all round really.

Mike continues to be exceptional

6 Likes

They feel a bit more natural in the socially distanced studio banter than the last cast i think

Expected a better ‘crazy’ prize task from Mike, but I enjoyed Charlotte’s effort

Just watched Lee Mack spit some banana into a bottle and I honestly might make my first ever OFCOM complaint.

5 Likes

there’s a task involving bees next week

What you can’t take away from me is that I had an absolutely lovely day

18 Likes

I loved how Charlotte’s got gradually more and more demented with each new detail. She deserved first place for that

2 Likes

did a proper lol at that

1 Like

4 Likes

thank you :kissing_heart:

1 Like