Taskmaster - an absolute casserole of a TV programme

I’m glad series 11 is good

3 Likes

Slap and Tong in the conversation for best ever studio task

5 Likes

I can see it becoming a barbecue favourite over the summer.

2 Likes

Mike’s first effort did me

3 Likes

Definitely one of the all time great contestants

11 Likes

Alex should really collate some of these end of show tasks into a party game book for Christmas or something. Sausage Or Finger was another all-time-great a few seasons ago.

This does not work on here lol

3 Likes

God heve mercy on the slappers where the only pair of tongs are metal and have been hanging next to the hot barbecue.

Pope uniform feels like a No More Jockeys argument. Would like to hear Key’s take.

2 Likes

Hypnotic

10 Likes

That was a great episode. Was a bit worried about this season but the last two have been really good fun, and Mike just gets better and better.

3 Likes

Yeah even though I liked everyone individually in series 10, I feel like the series 11 cast just fit together a lot better

1 Like

Really want to be friends with Charlotte

5 Likes

Not been a big fan of the series so far but tonight was solid. Nice to see a strong studio task too. My only slight complaint was the second part of the first task could’ve been better.

1 Like

True, I love the two part tasks but the second part wasn’t as difficult or inconvenient as I’d like, especially compared to the tie yourself up task in series 7 (an all time favourite task).

That aside I had a lovely time watching tonight’s episode

2 Likes

I’m glad one of this year’s contestants are on the podcast this week. Last week was one of those where the guest has nowt to do with the show and it’s just two people caring a little bit too much about who actually wins

1 Like

Quite like Rick Edwards but it’s always a lot more worthwhile having past or current contestants on

2 Likes

I’ve skipped those episodes too.

Not sure why someone being a C list celeb is meant to make me interested in their view of a TV show they aren’t on.

I burst out laughing at this. I love how prepared Mike is for even the most unusual tasks. Can’t wait to have him on the podcast.

Oh, and the episode was great, again. Thoroughly enjoyed Beevil Knieval, Jamali chucking shit off the table in frustration and “it’s a face-based geometry task.”

3 Likes
2 Likes