Taskmaster - an absolute casserole of a TV programme

4 Likes
3 Likes

Horne & Woz

https://aca.st/7728ce

I think I’ll take a break from the St Elwick’s Neighbourhood Association Newsletter Podcast to listen to this, thanks!

1 Like

been getting into St Elwick’s recently, it’s wonderful

1 Like

Had a dream in which Alex Horne announced he was directing a film by giving prompts that were both open ended and designed to sort of work alongside one another storywise to different production crews and then editing them together

Seemed like a decent film as well, dunno how good a critic my unconscious mind is

just when I get sad that a season ends and you’re going to be introduced to 5 new complete strangers, Johnny Vegas and Daisy May Cooper show up and have me in fits

1 Like

Almost every episode title so far has been a Mike quote

1 Like

Alex Horne just said anus in the presence of a woman. Unheard of.

1 Like

Lou Sanders made him say ‘out hunting puss’ on her podcast recently, he did not enjoy it

Well I must say, good episode

3 Likes

Not into Greg’s scoring at all lately.

No idea why some of those baboushka doll meals were penalised for actually being layered and working. Nor why some of the prize tasks get the scores they do.

Each to their own obvs but Greg, if you’re reading this, you need to sort your shit out.

But another great episode!

(Also, why does Alex insist on giving himself food poisoning every series?)

2 Likes

I mean it was fine but I feel like my barometer is now forever skewed by the absolute unhinged chaotic energy of last week’s Woz Casserole.

2 Likes

Some top vole undermining though

9 Likes

You fuckin zebra

2 Likes

You’ve got no chutzpah

5 Likes
7 Likes

Which of you lot asked about Charlotte Ritchie’s t-shirt on this week’s podcast?

1 Like

10 Likes

Serious question. Do you drink tap water?

• Yes… it’s convenient to drink the government kool-aid
  • No… I prefer my brain to be controlled by a brand

0 voters