Taskmaster - an absolute casserole of a TV programme

Well I must say, good episode

3 Likes

Not into Greg’s scoring at all lately.

No idea why some of those baboushka doll meals were penalised for actually being layered and working. Nor why some of the prize tasks get the scores they do.

Each to their own obvs but Greg, if you’re reading this, you need to sort your shit out.

But another great episode!

(Also, why does Alex insist on giving himself food poisoning every series?)

2 Likes

I mean it was fine but I feel like my barometer is now forever skewed by the absolute unhinged chaotic energy of last week’s Woz Casserole.

2 Likes

Some top vole undermining though

8 Likes

You fuckin zebra

2 Likes

You’ve got no chutzpah

5 Likes
7 Likes

Which of you lot asked about Charlotte Ritchie’s t-shirt on this week’s podcast?

1 Like

9 Likes

Serious question. Do you drink tap water?

• Yes… it’s convenient to drink the government kool-aid
  • No… I prefer my brain to be controlled by a brand

0 voters

In general yes, but where i live now* it tastes like a swimming pool and there’s actual problems with the water supply. The local treatment plant is literally falling down and for long peroids in 2019 we were explicity told not to drink it, not even brush our teeth with it. So, i avoid the tap water here.

*one of the most expensive cities in europe if not the world lol

Yes now I’ve moved home. When I was in Bristol not a chance, vile

I was bored this afternoon so I made some things, including something relevant to this thread.

12 Likes

Stick that woz one on a tshirt and you’re in the money

2 Likes

4 Likes

The Moustache Collection

1 Like

Ita not clear from the shitty low res images, but it says something similar in the bottom left.

1 Like

These are ace!

3 Likes

Thanks!

Most productive Bank Holiday afternoon I’ve had in a while.

2 Likes

I’ve only seen the channel four episodes so far, but am going to slowly start through the previous episodes on All 4. Am about four episodes through on the first series and enjoying it. Apart from Roisin, really dislike her. But then I kind of enjoy her being on it so that I can wait and see how she’ll annoy me next. A dictionary???