Taskmaster - an absolute casserole of a TV programme

Episodes 6 and 7 are two of my favourite episodes of the whole show. James during the extension task in episode 7 is amazing.

3 Likes

Oh my heavens, Jess at the end :joy:

1 Like

Episode eight is wall-to-wall brilliant… I’m going to stick my neck out and say this could well be the best series.

1 Like

I love it! I had gone off Taskmaster but this line up is fantastic.

Started off being like omg this james acaster guy is not funny at all to being like SHALL WE BOOK JAMES ACASTER STAND UP TICKETS

2 Likes

How fucking dare you.

7 Likes

What day is this on? I’m so confused cause at the weekend, we watched episode 7 on catch up cause it was on our BT TV box. Last night we saw NEW TASKMASTER and popped it on to be the same episode??

Wednesday nights at 2100hrs (I am giving this information as a peace offering after upsetting you about Knappett)

No it’s not! I tuned in last night and it was an episode I’ve already seen on catch up which is number 7.

@incomplete how did you watch number 8?

Hadn’t massively enjoyed her TV stuff previously but I now want her to be my friend. Just seems like the loveliest person and bloody hilarious.

1 Like

Also warmed to Rhod Gilbert - always found him a bit shouty but he’s been good fun on the series

2 Likes

I think they put episodes up in advance on whatever their iPlayer equivalent is

2 Likes

Yeah episode 8 is on the UKTV play website. It’s very good.

She is the absolutely spitting image of my cousin as well.

I enjoyed her on Travel Man recently too.

1 Like

Acaster - Very funny
Wang - Quite funny
Godliman - Relatively funny
Gilbert - Annoyingly best pals with Greg but quite funny
Knappett - Can’t stand her. Couldn’t stand her on Travel Man either

so many shocking opinions in this thread

1 Like

Acaster- Quite funny
Wang - Quite Funny
Godliman - Quite Funny
Gilbert - Quite Funny
Knappett - The funniest

1 Like

The ability to watch the following week’s episode is causing much confusion and stopping me from talking about Rhod and the grotto.

There’s a 4 part thing on Netflix that’s better than anything else you’ll watch this year. Love him.

1 Like

Acaster is the best stand up in the country atm.

5 Likes

Anyone who has watched episode 8…can you confirm if Alex Horne still has those ear plugs?

Also are they real? I am pretty convinced they’re stuck on but bf seems to think they’re real. Only from trying to achieve that when I was a teenager do I think they’re fake cause it hurts so bad and takes ages!