Taskmaster

3 Likes

One of the contestants is Greg James

Something wrong with the site at the moment. Part of that post was just an indistinct blur and when I clicked on it it just changed to a different indistinct blur.

2 Likes

I’ve watched S5 and S7 so far - what should I do next? Start at the beginning and just work my way through?

:smile: Wheyyy

1 Like

You’ve watched the best two

The worst two are s4 and s6 if you wanna get them out the way. But otherwise yeah I’d just work through them from the start

1 Like

go back to the start, the first 3 series are all quite short and very good

1 Like

thought it was going to be Champion of Champions II. boo.

1 Like

Cheers, suspected based on what I’d read that I’d likely watched the best two. 5 was a perfect mix, loved all of them, and Acaster was incredible on 7.

2 Likes

Hopefully we’ll get that too

Who would it be? Tarbuck, Godliman, Sanders, Gamble, probably Cooper? :grimacing:

they need to do 25 series so that we can have a Champion of Champion of Champions at the end

2 Likes

Middle 3 wouldn’t be too bad, as you can see them getting each other wound up in the theatre bits. Can’t stand Tarbuck or Cooper though.

1 Like

Will pray for Herring to win cos Gamble loves winding him up

2 Likes

Godliman, Herring and Gamble would be a good 3 for team tasks.

Gamble and Mawaan too.

Good contrasts in approaches.

1 Like

Wow can’t believe they did a good prize task

2 Likes

Delighted to see Taskmaster getting involved in #Binweek

1 Like

Great episode. Particular loved the cocktail task.

10 Likes

I LOVE THIS

6 Likes

Cocktail task was fantastic.

(Also enjoying how many of these prize tasks would work as party games post-virus)

Cocktail task by far the best one of the series. Would not have believed Jonny Vegas had it in him to stay below 60db having touched the end of a just gone out sparkler.

In fact all the tasks this week were at least good.

Katherine Parkinson is the female David Badddiel.

1 Like