Was expecting it to be way later than this

Wonder how the podcast is going to work seeing as they’re still on series 2

8 Likes

oh wait, actually that probably scans cause s2 is only 5 eps, innit

and they’ve already done 2 sooo

1 Like

So glad this week’s pod has the uncensored fish rap

2 Likes

Doc Brown not even bothering to rewatch it and barely having anything positive to say about it was a little surprising, honestly. I thought the “nooo it was sOoOo stressful!!” a lot of past contestants do was just played for laughs tbh.

2 Likes

Wish he had got the lads in to fuck up the Tory mayor.

4 Likes
1 Like

holy shit Lee Mack

Can’t believe it’s Lee Mack who might make me watch this

1 Like

Really? I’m not writing him off just yet, but he has the potential to really drag the whole thing down, like Russell Howard did, but worse.

1 Like

from what i´ve seen this definitely isn´t the case

@tkc sort your life out already

1 Like

Dunno about Russell Howard but Lee Mack is really quick witted and occupies that Tim Vine space for me of being quite a bit rubbish but I can’t help but laugh.

Not Going Out should be utter shite, and it probably is, but I can quite happily watch it

2 Likes

somebody with quick wit is rubbish to you?

haha no, I worded that badly. I think wit is the wrong word

My prediction is that Lee Mack will be terrible at most of the tasks but will laugh at himself quite a lot and overall will be a great thing on the show.

1 Like

Tim Vine’s really great on his series too, although it’s a pretty underwhelming series on the whole.

2 Likes

I’ll be rewatching Whittle before I watch that!

Looking forward to this! :+1::+1::+1: find Charlotte Ritchie really likeable so that’s good!

5 Likes

think hes more self aware than that… so on panel shows where he’s the captain or whatever he’ll be a bit more boisterous… but he’s smart enough to reign it in.

I hope anyway

1 Like

Not Going Out is pish because every joke is clearly backward engineered from the punch line to a very laboured set up. but he’s great on Would I Lie To You and i can imagine him being good value on this.

5 Likes