I love how happy Rose looks in this video

1 Like

Key’s on this week. lovely.

4 Likes

Yeah was good that. If they could just bin Gamble off

1 Like

i like Gamble

3 Likes

Is it worth starting the podcast at the start or was it more of an accompaniment to S10, in which case I’ll just start at the S1E1 one.

Yeah it was originally one show per week for s10 episodes about that week’s one (and the new years one)

Enjoyed the Horne episode. Some interesting bits and pieces about the original format/s.

I think Gamble’s fine – he’s not particularly funny on it himself, but does let the guests speak and do their thing, and clearly is a total nerd for the show so asks decent questions.

2 Likes

I’ll start at the Horne S1 one then.

:smirk:

Starting again to follow the podcast. Knowing what I know now absolutely amazed the melon was the 1st ever task, after the prize task obviously.

In tears at Tim Key getting Alex to punch a pie and laughing maniacally

Also it’s odd, has Romesh’s persona changed quite a bit since this? He has more of a Stewart Lee-ish curmudgeonliness in this

5 Likes

I think his public shtick is to be the grumpy surly lad, but hearing him on Films To Be Buried With and Crunch and Crumble, he came across as lovely on there, so I think he just lays it on when doing TV/his comedy

6 Likes

Yeah seems like a genuinely lovely bloke tbh

4 Likes

2 Likes

Masktaster

3 Likes

This is a successful post.

This episode of the NZ one is really good shit

1 Like

lovely guest appearance from Alexa.

stand down.

1 Like

Watching s1e3 now and the music that plays when Tim Key is doing the GPS drawing task is the same Optigan sample that is used in s3e8 of Twin Peaks

1 Like