TAYLOR SWIFT 2020s

I’m hoping for dark synthy moods personally, but I’ll take whatever she’s giving!

4 Likes

That’s what the Artwork says to me.

2 Likes

I love a bit of Tay, but oh god, the overwrought ‘literary teenager’ style she writes in sometimes (such as this announcement) makes my soul leave my body in an embarrassment-induced bout of dissociation. It works fine in the music most of the time, but as prose…

That said I do think this is going to be her pairing the vibes of 1989 and Folklore, and if that’s true it will be a 10/10 album.

Also, it’s only 13 tracks! She’s remembered how to edit :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

There’s something very endearing about how she’s successful enough to not have had cringey behaviour shamed out of her. Cringe is our natural state, we could all be like that if the world wasn’t so harsh.

11 Likes

Hear hear, it’s the record I’m desperate for her to make

4 Likes

Is it ok if I start using this as my own justification for being extremely cringe?

3 Likes

Don’t lose the part of you that’s cringe, lose the part of you that cringes

5 Likes

It begins! Glad I held off ordering. Think I will just go for mahogany (right one) and be done with that.

1 Like

Multiple covers again Taylor!? Dont think I’ll get an LP for this one, but the teal one is a nice colour and cover.

Middle > left > right for cover
Left > middle > right for colour

1 Like

There’s also this one a bit further down the page

Has the same cover as the cassette and clean CD, so I guess this is the regular artwork?

Hoping the lighter indicates a cover of Kerosene

2 Likes

33 quid! That’s an hour’s worth of gas!

2 Likes

Yes, that was the first announced, and was the only one for a while.

1 Like

Ties in with Midnights, but I am not enthralled by the sound of a song called Mahogany.

1 Like

Mind you, one of the most beautiful songs ever is John Grant’s Caramel, so Mahogany could be awesome.

2 Likes

covers album confirmed

God that song is good. I love him so much but he’s never done better work than that.

2 Likes

Taylor Swift shared a post on Instagram: "It’s a clock 🕰️". Follow their account to see 559 posts.

I guess if you’re going to do multiple versions of your album, at least have them combine to make a giant clock

https://store.taylorswift.com/products/taylor-swift-midnights-vinyl-clock

The 13th Track on Taylor’s forthcoming album is called……

Mastermind