TAYLOR SWIFT 2020s

Doesn’t look like she’s doing Glastonbury then. If the US dates end in August, how likely is it there’ll be any Euro dates next year? Can’t see her not playing stadiums, and late Aug / Sept is leaving it late for that

also, my daughter is going to absolutely lose her shit when she sees those supports. Literally her five favourite artists after Taylor are on there.

3 Likes

girl in red seemed chaotic at Glasto so that’ll be a very interesting contrast to someone as established and polished as Paramore

Paramore, Phoebe and Haim all are pretty much arena level acts in their own right at this point. Incredible support booking

9 Likes

I would imagine she’ll do Wembley Stadium in August - I think that is usually when they have shows isn’t it? Coldplay just did their seemingly never ending run of shows there in August

These are all weekends as well, so I can’t see there being many European shows, and realistically only London for the UK based on the geographical spread of the US tour

Not sure this is a cause for celebration tbh. The whole charting system is beyond fucked

Its just another hurdle for musicians to get over to make a living

4 Likes

Well yeh possibly but it’s a good thing for women to take over the entire chart even for a short term regardless of your opinion of the charts in general

If it was 10 individual fenale artists id be all for it

Not one i credibly wealthy white woman diminating the charts

Fair enough

Decided to edit this in kight if the news

1 Like

Decided to edit this in light of the news

1 Like

Mine did about an hour ago and was asking if we could afford flights. I was pretty excited too but I see now they’re all playing different nights. At first I thought it was going to be massive all dayer.

1 Like

13 Likes

ok you have my interest

2 Likes

It’s good this, and a nice antidote to all the ‘Jack makes everything sound like wet flannel’ criticism - it’s so crisp!

1 Like

Will the Swifties take down Ticketmaster?

Is it them or the bots?

Thought Midnights was fine but never clicked properly until this

10 Likes

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!

1 Like