Team Sky, Wiggins, Brailsford, TUE's, etc

I’d just like to point out that when I cycled the entire length of France last year I did it without ANY performance enhancing drugs. Just a few coke zero’s, some bread and some cheese. That’s all you need.

6 Likes

One liter of Coca-Cola Zero contains 96 mg caffeine

:thinking:

1 Like

I’m planning to do the very same route myself.

Not on a bike, in a Toyota Avensis.

1 Like

Im finding it funny how shit they are at cheating/ bending the rules/ whatever they are really.

Lance at least seemed to have quite a slick operation while it lasted. With the whole “whiter than white” image you would have thought they would have tried a bit harder

Shane Sutton might have opened a can in his interview on Sky last night

What did he say?

He’s changed his story from the version he gave at the parliamentary hearing. So something fishy there. And then this

And that Wiggins was treated on the bus

If there’s any joy to be salvaged from all this it will be in schadenfreude from Sky’s name hopefully getting dragged through the mud.

1 Like

Nice little dig at Matthew Syed

Great article on Farah here, who, let’s face it, has got away with the focus being solely on Team Sky throughout all of this.

https://m.independent.ie/sport/other-sports/athletics/ewan-mackenna-mo-farah-has-more-questions-to-answer-than-gold-medals-and-the-facts-are-stacking-up-against-him-36712511.html

1 Like

Reckon he doped to beat The Cube too?

I doubt Schofield would have stood for that, surely?

(Was unaware that his coach in Africa had been busted. His links with Oregon are dodgy enough IMHO, but with that, the gun is beyond smoking).

British cycling:

• Clean (lol)
  • Dopers

0 voters

FTFY

1 Like

Can’t remember if it was here or somewhere else, but I had this argument with someone who tried to claim that britain’s success at cycling had everything to do with the fact that they exclusively train for the Olympics or something, and that they were totally clean.

It’s pretty obvious they target the Olympics, but I have little faith they do it using pure methods.

[just to annoy rich]

2 Likes

Is the job to sign for parcels?

1 Like

Just found this in a charity shop. Mistakenly put in the non-fiction section.

4 Likes

Team Sky are deid.