technology that is no good and is bad

I’d been meaning to do them for a bit

1 Like

And as mentioned elsewhere the more complex the AI the larger the energy cost associated with using it.

Algorithms.

Stop telling me that I might like to follow Crystal Palace or Everton fan sites because they are ‘similar’ to all the West Ham ones I follow. That’s not how sport works. How can you not know that?

9 Likes

Give yourself to the algorithm

Never

1 Like

Usb c is fucking dogshit

What’s your reasoning?

Whaaaaaaa

I mean the worst thing ahout usb is the naming conventiom of its versions and need to refresh its self every other month but USB C is generally a great connection standard

2 Likes

I like how it doesn’t have a ‘way up’ or four different sizes/shapes, plus the ultrafast charging.

2 Likes

Who ever decided that the connector would feature a internal tab, around which the connection mounts, is a dickhead. All that happens is that stuff gets stuck in there. My phone constantly is not charging properly because of lint.

It’s utterly bollocks compared to the single piece design of the lightning port.

Also the standard is not standard. Meaning cables can explode your switch, not have data transfer, or whatever. Bollocks. Fucking retire it with USB D

1 Like

Never exploded a Switch but yeah that is rubbish.

I don’t really get the male/female thing. A lightning port can get fluff in it just as easily surely? Never had a problem with charging due to that with my various USB C phones and eevices

The issue is that with a USB c you can damage the pins when cleaning it out, because the tab is lightweight

Oh right. Again, never had to clean it out so never really considered it.