Tedious purchases you're currently researching

of course!

1 Like

If you don’t, eric inevitably will.

1 Like

This is the Poocopalypse I was thinking of-

1 Like

New phone.

I don’t really care about phones. So long as Spotify works and the camera isn’t a complete piece of shit I’m happy. But I know the upgrade phones Vodafone are offering won’t be worth the money they’re asking, because they’re a horror of dicks, so I’m gonna have to research things as a matter of principle. Annoying.

1 Like

I can smell the picture of the underside of the Roomba.

2 Likes

I reckon you’d be fine with any sale. No need to wait. I’ve got no idea when sales are though. Are there Autumn Sales?

1 Like

It’s just horrifying.

We don’t have a pet, unless you count a 2.5 year old boy as a pet, but the cleaner would at any given time have to navigate 17 different colours of play-doh, moana’s shells, moana’s haircomb, a mechanical tiger cub, 4 billion flapjack crumbs, and so on. NO POINT. I will have a clean house again in about ten years. It’s fine.

Solar panels, energy bills and the current FIT system.

Thinking about getting a ticket for John Carpenter.

1 Like

Reusable coffee cup

Come at me DiS

Crazy_To_Work_Here_Mugs_300x300

1 Like

Think Amazon have pretty much daily toothbrush sales.

I got this mutha and it is good. Might have got it a tenner cheaper in a sale. Cannae remember.

1 Like

Yeah, but his … needs … will probably be different to yours.

3 Likes

espag window handles

It’s @anon32406580 and we have very similar needs: to have smooth shiny teeth.

1 Like

I need a beanie or other sensible winter hat.

And I can’t wait to rub it all over my willy, obvs.

1 Like

Dentists tend to recommend Oral B. When mine packs in, this is the one I’m probably going to get. Has a flashy red light that tells you when you’re pressing too hard (which I probably tend to).

The questions and answers on here are excruciating. “Does the toothbrush have bluetooth connectivity?” :expressionless:

These modern brushes are too powerful. Would have taken the bell straight off my sensitive length.

2 Likes

Can you share your research with me once you’re done, ta? I’m just about to finish decorating my home office and I need one to complete the whole WFH pretence ahem.