Teeyousday thread šŸ§µšŸŖ”šŸ§¶

Cheers

It was fine. The presentations are always fine. Itā€™s the actually-getting-the-thing-that-looked-great-in-the-powerpoint-done that is the hard part

1 Like

Having a big deep clean of my bathroom. Getting into all the nooks and crannies, v satisfying. Even sorting out my medicine cabinet. Still wonā€™t clean the mirror though.
My god, the goo hoarding I do. The amount of lotions and potions is absurd. So much gunk and goo!

2 Likes

Pretty glad Iā€™ve done 60 miles on the bike in the last two days and got a massive hike in as today the weather is SHEEEEEEITE.

Got a couple of Big Calls busy busy. Just booked Friday off though as itā€™s my Mumā€™s birthday :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will miss the gang though. Had grown really attached to them over the last couple of weeks.

6 Likes

Iā€™ve done my back.
The weather is grim.
Lots of meetings today.
Still, mustnā€™t grumble.

Hope everyoneā€™s doing well.

yes you must!

2 Likes

Itā€™s beautiful and so is ā€¦him
Dear Prudence wonā€™t you come out to play

2 Likes

Reading it back its like the work of a regional poet.
Should have tried the haiku format tbh

1 Like

Iā€™ll have to accept your first reply and not the edit :smile::wink:

1 Like

CWBAFT!

2 Likes

All Pfizered up :partying_face:

21 Likes

who are you magnus magnusson

1 Like

CD which I ordered for my mumā€™s birthday was sent First Class on Feb 2nd, absolutely no sign of it yet

irritated

Iā€™ve startedā€¦ So Iā€™ll finish!

Bill Gates this weekendā€¦

5 Likes

Selfie

4 Likes

Have you had your hair cut?

2 Likes

I ordered something from Finland two weeks ago, got an email today to say it was at customs but estimated delivery next Wednesday. Itā€™s 2021!

Theyā€™re Just working out how much they can sting you for in processing charges

Was so excited after my invisalign consultation that I walked out without paying for my check up or booking my next one :joy:

Going back later today so Iā€™ll pay then.