TeHvUeRnSiDnAgY

That was tricky to type.

Anyway, it’s Thursday evening! What are you up to? I’m not going to be around much but I thought I’d get things started.

Evening ccb,
I was gonna go to the gym but I decided to drink some beer instead.
It’s basically the weekend innit?!

2 Likes

It’s the weekend, yes

It’s basically Christmas isn’t it? My productivity has gone to pot!

1 Like

Evening

Pretty pissed off all day tbh. Spent my only day off at home before Xmas waiting for a delivery that never materialised, and when speaking to customer services, my parcel has not even left the depot. Fucking fuming.

This evening, gonna potter round doing a bit of tidying and cleaning, having spaghetti Bolognese and watching Masterchef

Basically yeah. My productivity may have dipped a tad as well, but please don’t tell anyone

Bath time bbl x

Bbl? Bubble?

1 Like

Bublé?

christmas-is-coming-michael-buble-cave

4 Likes

Met my new principal today and am not entirely optimistic about my long-term job prospects.

I’ve eaten a Xmas sandwich and mince and dumplings though, so not a total waste of a day.

I’m having a beer at home, then I’m meeting the TV for a pint, after which we’ll go and see ‘The Disaster Artist’.

Flying to London in the morning though so can’t get too wasted.

Because you’re better than them Songs :+1:

2 Likes

Shit man! Hope it isn’t as bad as you think in the future!

2 Likes

Have a mac and cheese in the oven. Might play some rocket league

Just eating Quality Streets basically

4 Likes

Feel a bit off, so not going out. Watching American Vandal and doing farts so rancid my gf almost threw up.

2 Likes

I’d like some mac n cheese

Working. DrownedInSQL :expressionless:

1 Like

Alright Valentino

Don’t you dare steal my moves.

1 Like

Evening

Caramelised onion sausages and dauphinois and some sort of pea, mint and edamame thing

Masterchef

Sorting out my secret santa but can’t find the sellotape