Teleportation

Right so I was a bit bored and decided to invent the worlds first teleportation device. The problem is I’ve only managed to get it to work for 24 hours at a time.

So, courtesy of me you can go anywhere in the world that you want for 24 hours, and it’ll take mere fractions of a second to get there and back.

Where bounce you teleporting to huns?

Im going to teleport to a hot jacuzzi on top of a snowy mountain somewhere, with a steady supply of mulled wine and some kind of log cabin with a roaring fire.

That or the nearest Bens Cookies

5 Likes

home

Maaaate put some more thought into it

NO TELEPORTATION IS A LIE - THEY ARE CLONING YOU AND THE ORIGINAL IS KILLED AND TURNED INTO FOOD.

7 Likes

Probably, go see my pals in Christchurch, NZ

2 Likes

Are there repercussions? Can I teleport into a house? Do I need to know the address?

Would quite like to pop in and say hi to Keanu you see, and I think he’d be alright with it. Have a little coffee together on his porch, then come home.

8 Likes

It’s just a bit of fun, where would you like to go?

No repercussions. Your idea sounds delightful - have a great trip!

1 Like

back to the old boards.

I’m not stepping in that thing.

Only managed to get it to travel through space but not time so far, soz

1 Like

Didn’t do me any harm :woman_shrugging:

Can you teleport with other people or is it all on your lonesome?

That’s because you are the clone - with all @laefy’s memories right up to the point where you stepped into the teleport.

@ttf did a great post about teleportation the other day and I loved it

8 Likes

Just yourself. If you want to go with people you’ll need them to sign up for an account and get in the queue.

you both die and the two of you get cloned, which in turn get scrambled into a single entity.

Quite need to go to the shops. Shops, please.

Probably won’t bother then, thanks though.