Tell me the happiest moment of your week

I have an ammonite in my bag, to put on my desk.

I fucking love that place.

4 Likes

Positive feedback on a submission to a record label I love.

Seeing Alex G on my own and finding a great spot at the upper barrier where I could see the whole thing

Been working 10-14 hour days over the past couple of weeks and I really needed it

1 Like

:musical_note:
WELCOME TO THE GOTH CLUB!
WE GOT LOTS OF FUN!
YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU CHOOSE
JUST STAY OUT OF THE SUN!
:musical_note:

4 Likes

Did some volunteer teaching on Saturday and this year ten lad said “I hate English but I wouldn’t if my teacher was like you” :blush:

6 Likes

Old friends stayed at mine on Friday - hadn’t seen them since the pandemic and arranged a mini-reunion with a few others over takeaway and wine. Beautiful how easy it is just to slip back I to things with close friends, even after years apart. Drank too much and didn’t want the night to end.

I got my last day at work confirmed, put it in the company calendar and wrote down “7 weeks to go” in my journal which is something I’ve been actively working towards for nearly a year which is nice.

Also hard to overstate how much an extra hour in the evening makes an impact on my seasonal-affective addled brain.

1 Like

Made guacamole the other day

2 Likes

Spent an hour with the VR hat on drifting around in a kayak. Incredibly calming, should literally be available on prescription.