Tell us about your avatar

I saw one of those 3 colour lights and started doing shadow puppets and liked the hand dogs, before that was the amazing @Bamnan drawing that really captured my cats smug face when he gets a cuddle and my dumb happy face when i give him a cuddle. Before that it was bart in wigs
Thank you for your time

7 Likes

Think Japes made it for me. Cheers Japes.

(It’s me with a gun btw)

1 Like

I really like Partridge basically

10 Likes

Mine’s a box o’ rice, which kind o’ made more sense at’ time.

8 Likes

Photo from the DiS State gig night with GBOLs @Elights @AphexTwinkletoes @McGarnagle @BifoIsou and @manches-brute :metal::metal::metal::metal:

7 Likes

Just a photo of my cat Gizmo who passed away just before Christmas. Before that it was just a Y on a grey background which I was quite happy with.

1 Like

it was a drawing of a lady and deer, then I put the columbian flag behind them and then japes gave them moustaches.

it’s a skull

16 Likes

@weeber drew it in the ‘draw a horse’ thread and I like it very much.

6 Likes

It’s a bloke from like a velvet glove cast in iron

Stems from a ma0sm post here:

I don’t know what to tell you jazzyb, it looks like a grey penis with Kanye written on it?

3 Likes

Yer @Bamnan drew it in paint :heart:

6 Likes

Greatest cyclist of all time. Clean, never tested positive for performance enhancing drugs, all round nice guy. THE GOAT

is everything I hate about cycling, so was an ironic choice. Plus having Riccardo Ricco or Alexander Vinokourov for a avatar wouldn’t work, as nobody would know who they are

1 Like

it’s Amy Poehler with tomato sauce round her mouth on a Yo La Tengo single cover

7 Likes

Mine is a seal “how do you do, fellow kids”-ing a bunch of penguins

33 Likes

I like this

1 Like

It’s Grookey duh!

6 Likes

It is the most sexually powerful image known to man

11 Likes
1 Like

It is an egg coated in meat and breadcrumbs. Not sure there’s a specific term for it

18 Likes