Tell you what I hate

Didn’t know the reasoning behind the “design”. Not our favorite thing about it, and we’ve taken to breaking it up into a container when we open it. Typically we’d be eating it on the sofa in front of the TV so prefer not to have tiny pieces break off onto the sofa. Happens with regularly-designed chocolate too but this seemed more annoying. Also hands get more chocolaty as you have to press hard to break off these thick, irregular pieces.

Great chocolate and company though. Recently discovered a white chocolate raspberry one when out of town. Favorite is still the yellow Toblerone knock-off which is in fact better than Toblerone.

1 Like

Yes, real effort to break chunks off those bars. Completely agree it is great chocolate despite all this!

I don’t mean to be a predicatable snob but in the taxi yesterday there was a song on that was so bad (and had very dubious lyrics that felt a bit controlling) that I felt really angry the whole time it was on and afterwards i found out it was Ed Sheeran… so i hate that song very much. Something sbout calling someone g? JFC. The worst garbage I’ve ever heard in my life.

1 Like