• no
0 voters

Bridge painting, are we?

No thanks, I’ve just brushed my teeth

Oh my word :laughing:

10 Likes

Learning all sorts of things here.

2 Likes

I’d probably avoid the situation by emigrating. Always be ready to move to another continent at the drop of a hat, that’s the route to a stress-free existence.

kinda wanna try dog beef toothpaste

1 Like

Yes.

Did it away from colleagues and strictly one-on-one. Didn’t make a big deal out of it and said it was just a friendly heads-up. And they appreciated it because they didn’t know.

I’ve been in places where people stank and no-one said anything to their face, instead just bitching behind their backs. They weren’t great environments to work.

1 Like

Apparently it’s the milk, not the coffee that causes bad breath

Will need to buy a milkshake and do a test.

Well yeah, also tea drinkers don’t seem to have it as bad :thinking:

proper bo

1 Like

Not true.

Just checked. Coffee dries the mouth and milk can contribute to the smell. It’s the perfect, smelly storm

If it was me i’d want to be told straight but one-on-one. Depends how well you get on with the person, doesn’t it? If it was someone i knew well it would be a much easier conversation to have either way. The tricky bit’s if it’s someone who you’re not mates with.

1 Like

had some bogie hanging out of my nose earlier and pretty sure the cashier clocked it but didn’t say anything (went to the bathroom right after). should tell people in those situations imo. it’s a duty

1 Like