Ten Minutes Early Eve Thread

Alright all.

Nice day off today. Had the baby all day and didn’t damage her, so that’s a positive. Met a dad friend for coffee, tried out our new baby carrier backpack thing and had too much bread to eat.

Doing bathtime/bedtime routine, listening to mountain men. Making mushroom and leek rissoto for tea.

2 Likes

blimey

1 Like

For the second time this week, my wife dangled fish and chips from the chippy in front of my face, before cruelly denying me all I ever wanted. Sure there’s some battered cod in the oven, but it’s being served with a medly of steamed disappointment. I’m now drinking port just to spite her. I’m not sure how spitten I’m expecting her to feel but it needs drinking, and for that matter, she doesn’t even like port, so i’m essentially just clearing out some useless junk from her perspective. Still, a spite upon you, wife, a spite.

Had a good catchup with my boss today where i gave her all the answers she hadn’t yet asked and asked and this excited her so much, she scheduled a meeting for Tuesday, which no one saw coming.

Might have another port after dinner, just to, um, well jot really got an excuse, i just fancy a port.

It IS Thursday evening

Is there chips and peas with that?

1 Like

Can you steam a chip? No.

Carrots, grean beans and broccles
:weary:

I’m tempted to go sown the chippy for lunch tomorrow. If so, I’ll update you.

1 Like

Evening! Had a nice lazy day, made garlic and chilli roast chicken, parmesany chips and asaparagus for lunch, tidied up a tiny bit and thats about it. Now making up a batch of chimmichurri for Mrs F and cooking some sausages to have in my work sandwiches for the next couple of days. I like food.

2 Likes

really hope no one ever tries

1 Like

drinking chai @anon45164313

1 Like

Just got back from Marrakech and have jet lag

Feel like having a pint

Is that he of the historical (redacted) thread?

1 Like

had no idea it was possible to get jet lag from that sort of time difference.

Fuck it, going to have some cheese and biscuits, and cocktail sausages.

2 Likes

Picked up Murakami’s After Dark for a couple of quid from my favourite chazzer.

1 Like

Nice. I have mine with breakfast these days as my bladder cant deal with evening imbibing.

Verdict: passable

1 Like

We all did tbf.

did someone drop it on the beach

1 Like

Would you refer to it as A Delicious Affair?

I would not

1 Like