Tenet - SPOILERS

Appreciate that not everyone is comfortable going to the cinema, and the film will probably be running for ages, so keeping spoilers and discussion out of the film thread.

BFI Imax tonight. I’ve already started dehydrating in preparation. Going to be very strange to be in a busy cinema again, my last two trips since lockdown were completely empty.

The twist is that Tenet is Tenet backwards!

5 Likes

The plot looks like one of those AI things where someone just throws loads of buzzwords and themes associated with Christopher Nolan and some computer generates a script out of it

Alright, Rueben

1 Like

I know it’s meant to be fucking amazing and all that, but I can’t remember being so ambivalent about a blockbuster (excluding all the Marvel guff).

2 Likes

Robert Pattinson is such a bad actor, even if this is bearable he’ll ruin it, which it won’t be so I won’t bother.

Got an opinion on this film but gonna make a seperate thread for it

6 Likes

That’s going to be this thread’s spiciest take (maybe)

1 Like

Dont see how its spicy, he’s awful, Nolan’s done, it’s a bust.

Don’t think I’ve seen any Nolan films tbh

You’re doing yourself a disservice here tbh. There’s a few very good ones

5 Likes

Unless you’re talking about Coleen Nolan

2 Likes

lighthouse_dafoe

11 Likes

Oh yah, wasn’t a deliverate thing. Was listening to Mayo/Kermode or the Empire film podcast, and they were listing a few of his others and it made me wonder.

That was a good film but lets be honest it was mainly despite Pattinson

His favourite game is FF7 so I like him

Well Tenet’s plot is so baffling Square could have used it for a Final Fantasy plotline - fun ride though.

2 Likes

The Tom Cruise video about it is weird.

No way, guys a hero

What the fuck was that

2 Likes