Tent

How much would I need to spend on a shit two person tent just for one night in the garden?

Maybe a link as well please?

Donations unnecessary.

Decathlon always have good deals for shit tents e.g.

https://www.decathlon.co.uk/mh100-2p-tent-id_8513471.html

1 Like

So… this would be fine?

https://www.argos.co.uk/product/3064359?clickSR=slp:term:two%20man%20tent:3:141:100:

2 Likes

Buying a tent for one night in the garden is an absolutely ridiculous thing to do.

It’s for the only school event this year, a virtual camping thing. Thought it might be a nice thing to do…?

I mean it might be used again or I would pass it on to someone.

2 Likes

I’ll have it

2 Likes

Get a nice one that’s not gonna end up in landfill then :+1:t2:

As if you’re not buying anything that won’t end up in a landfill :laughing:

Ten(e)t

1 Like

In the morning set it on fire and cook your breakfast over it. No way your kid’s not going to like that, and you don’t have to bin it, so really nature is the big winner here.

Burning stuff is good for new growth

One night! One night! Oooooh. One night in garden.

2 Likes

I meant without it being used again

He might use it again.

Or I seem to remember saying that I would pass it on. Can’t be sure though.

1 Like

I think @safebruv might know what you’re going to do with the tent more than you know what you’re going to do with the tent so you should shut up you environment hating knob

1 Like

If you buy a £20 you’ll break something taking it down then chuck it away. Mark my words

1 Like

His back garden looks like the Monday after Glastonbury. I’ve seen it on google earth

1 Like

who cares if there is no planet for his children in the future, he’s given them happiness NOW and thats the main thing

I picked up a very similar tent to that, that someone had left in the mud at Glastonbury 2007. Cleaned it up and used it at a lot of messier festivals over the years. Save for a couple of small burn holes caused by falling embers from a nearby tent fire at Reading 2009, it’s still functional. In fact used it at Arc-Tan-Gent last year - it rained heavily, non-stop for 18 hours on one day but the tent stayed dry inside.

3 Likes