Terrible and baffling Youtube videos for your pleasure

I was reminded of this (safe for work, I guess) horror this afternoon. I originally came across it when my Finnish friend was looking for a different terrible 80s song from home, and we saw this and were captivated in horror. It pretty much cancels out all progress Finland has made as a socially responsible country.

You can’t go wrong with Poppy

I was kind of confused when I actually heard one of her songs and it was really conventional.

Yeah doesn’t really compute does it. She sounds like a bit of a shit Gwen Stefani and that’s damning with quite the faint praise.

I feel if you’re going to be deliberately weird, then you should follow through with it.

Maybe the profound artistic significance just went over your head?

I have also just noticed from the video that this terrible creation was No 1 at some point in Finland.

What the shit is that all about? Fuck YouTubers. All 100% cunts.

#I’M POPPY I’M POPPY I’M POPPY I’M POPPY I’M POPPY I’M POPPY I’M POPPY I’M POPPY I’M POPPY I’M POPPY I’M POPPY I’M POPPY I’M POPPY I’M POPPY I’M POPPY I’M POPPY I’M POPPY I’M POPPY I’M POPPY I’M POPPY I’M POPPY I’M POPPY I’M POPPY I’M POPPY I’M POPPY I’M POPPY I’M POPPY I’M POPPY I’M POPPY I’M POPPY I’M POPPY I’M POPPY I’M POPPY I’M POPPY I’M POPPY I’M POPPY

Anyone who makes it to the end of that is made of stern stuff.

I did. But I am quite bored.

Don’t be modest. Man of Iron.

Hello!

But you stated that in your name?

I’m an immodest Man of Iron :confused:

Can someone please solve the mystery of those Superheroes In Real Life: Frozen Elsa and Spiderman videos

Elsa isn’t even a superhero D: