Terrible and Good Festival Lineups Thread 2021-22

being a pet is an important job

3 Likes

Key worker, imo

2 Likes

Is it because I typically go to smaller events or is America just really strict about what bags you can take into them? Someone I watch on YT said they made her put everything in a clear bag when she went to a boxing match.

1 Like

Clear, small bags were mandatory at soccer and baseball games when I was over there earlier in the year

Do they do that at sports matches in the UK?

No, not at all. They’ll search your bag, but mainly its a quick glance to see if you’re sneaking a bunch of cans in

Nope!

gonna guess it’s because of guns. or all the arenas are in the pocket of Big Clear Bags under 12" x 12"

yes, at tottenham stadium they only allowed small, see-through bags.

i think it was similar at wembley and etihad man city, maybe not as strict (‘just’ smaller bags than backpacks).

brixton academy is saying only smaller bags than backpacks for hot chip.

This looks good and I really like Guimaraes nice place to visit

1 Like

they do for all NFL games and have done for years, and both Bright Eyes and Phoebe Bridgers had it as a rule recently in London. it is annoying to say the least.

4 Likes

My mate wasn’t allowed to take a backpack into the venue at all when we saw Modest Mouse at Shepherd’s Bush Empire. We had to sprint up the road and pay a hotel to look after it for a couple of hours.

2 Likes

not a single one of these is a real artist and you cannot convince me otherwise

2 Likes

Ive heard of knife party! its 2 blokes from pendulum :laughing:

oh and rusko too

totally missed those 2 tbf, was distracted by the majority of the ‘names’ just being a collection of letters

2 Likes

“The Widdler” :slight_smile:

<placeholder for Johnathan Ross/Batman villain joke>

2 Likes

Madeon did that pretty cool pop mashup a while back

1 Like

Looks like the Toast of London equivalent of Boomtown.

3 Likes

Fecking hell

3 Likes

I’ve heard of Justin Hawkes but not sure it’s the place for falsettoed glam-metal