Terrible and Good Festival Lineups Thread

Oooh hello. Mykki Blanco and Charlotte Adigéry on the same bill, yes please.

Giant Swan and Eartheater would be fun but as a non-Londoner there’s not really enough here to justify the expense for me.

Why has this got to be at the same time as Le Guess Who?

Crossing their fingers that some of the artists playing at Le Guess Who will play their festival. Personally if I artist at Le Guess Who, I would be hanging out in Utrecht all week rather than go off to London.

Think I might buy tickets to some of the Pitchfork stuff as insurance.

No line up yet but Sonar are doing a Prima and starting a Portugal leg

Gonna be seeing a lot of smashed-together lastminute festival lineups now restrictions are being lifted. Here’s your starter for ten

‘Brewdog’

:grimacing:

5 Likes

If I lived in Newcastle then I’d go to this. But I dont, and I’m going to Le Guess Who the weekend before (hopefully).

2 Likes

Yeh quite fancy this myself, especially seeing Andrew Hung would be awesome with his new album recently out, but Newcastle is quite the trek for me so I’m not sure.

Richard Ashcroft has pulled out of Tramlines and the reason makes no sense.

Found after Fox decided to do what he does on twitter.

If anyone thinks this should go somewhere else, ta.

1 Like

Supergrass have been drafted in as replacements, vastly improving the Sunday lineup, imo. I feel like Ashcroft’s always been a bit of a tit, but he really seems to have lost the plot with his ‘reasoning’ here.

1 Like

OH GOD, I WANT TO GO TO THIS. It’s outside as well. France won’t be letting any Brits in come September though I reckon.

4 Likes

Deftones just posted about this on Instagram…think it might be sold out but figured worth a share…

1 Like

Doyle!

1 Like

Taking a brief break from crime fighting to perform at a festival in Spain…or is he going undercover?? :thinking:

1 Like

An Opeth-Deftones 1-2 is an absolute dream for 14 year old me, and 34 year old me

2 Likes

An Emperor-Korm 1-2 would be good fun too!

Korm

1 Like

Peaks too early. It’s all downhill from Bolton v Burton.

5 Likes

Homobloc smashing it out of the park again

8 Likes